The IELTS Prep Course will provide overview information about the structure of the exams and strategies for success. Understand the test from experienced teachers and learn what it requires. With units on all four sections of the test, learners will be much more prepared and confident on test day.
IELTS Preparation course prepares students for the IELTS exam, one of the world’s most recognized assessments of English proficiency.
- Introduction to IELTS: Get the basics on IELTS from experienced teachers. Learn who the exam is designed for, how it is set up, and how you can set yourself up for success.
- IELTS Prep: listening Skills: Work with everyday conversations, inspiring talks, and lectures to improve your listening skills. Along the way, you will get tips from teachers on how to ace the most common task types on the IELTS Listening and lots of opportunities for practice.
- IELTS Prep: reading Skills: Study informational and academic articles to prepare for IELTS Academic Reading. Expert teachers will help you understand how to identify and plan for the kinds of questions you’ll face in the real exam.
- IELTS prep Writing for Exams: Are you afraid of academic writing? With advice on writing strategies and examples of excellent responses to IELTS Academic Writing tasks, you’ll be much more confident after this unit!
- IELTS prep: Speaking Models: Get to know how IELTS Speaking tasks are structured and what you should do to earn a top score. Watch videos and listen to everyday conversations, well-structured short talks, and analytical discussions to get the vocabulary and techniques you need most.