Hours of Contents
Required Skill level
- Stages & Processes: Begin exploring the steps and procedures that turn raw materials into everyday products.
- Tools & Equipment: Start identifying and describing some of the basic tools used in manufacturing work.
- Safety, Accidentes & Risks: Raise your awareness of some of the hazards and risks of manufacturing, and ways to stay safe.
- Personal Protectived Equipment: Learn how different types of personal protective equipment can protect you on the job.
- Measurement & documentation: Understand some of the measurements and documents that successful manufacturers must work with.
- Materials & Maintenance: Explore the different types of materials used to make products, and how to keep them in working order.
- Electric & Electronic work: Discover key information about working with electricity and electronics.
- Working with Large Equipment: Learn about large equipment and vehicles common in manufacturing, and how to stay safe while working with them.Industry news and Trends: Look at recent news from the manufacturing sector worldwide.
- Review the topics covered in this course.