Hours of Contents
Required Skill Level
- Introductions: Learn how to greet people, introduce yourself and describe professions.
- Letters: Learn the alphabet and how to spell words in English.
- Numbers & Money
- Personal Information: Learn how to give information about your name, address and date of birth.
- Friends & Family: Learn how to talk about your family, how to describe people and how to communicate about professions.
- Calendar & Time: Learn how to express time and how to talk about the calendar and seasons in English.
- Daily & Social Life: Learn how to talk about daily routines, hobbies and how to make plans with friends.
- Town & Transportation: Learn how to ask for directions, describe places and talk about different forms of transportation.
- Food: Learn how to talk about food, make reservations and order at a restaurant.
- Health: Learn key vocabulary related to health and how to talk about exercise and fitness.
- Travel: Learn how to complete travel-related tasks and talk about vacations in English.
- Review: Review the Beginner English course.